I just heard about the Kickstarter project! It looks to be an awesome project with some great music on it:
Our own Sonicade (www.sonicade.com) got the opportunity to do something very awesome: he got the task of remixing the soundtrack for the menu screens. Give it a listen on this video!
Hey everyone! Here are the notes from August’s Electronic Music Meetup:
- Kin-Yoobi Con is this Saturday August 7. Eve is doing the fashion show and coordinating music for it. 3:00-4:00 PM, Chabot College.
More details: http://www.gzronline.com/convention.htm
- Chris Huelsbeck played tracks from some of his upcoming projects. His new soundtrack EP for ZombieSmash is now available:
- Renoise Duplex two-way controller framework:
- TouchOSC for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad lets you build your own virtual OSC controllers:
- Jonathan Baudanza came by to share with us what he’s doing at Beatlab.com. Beatlab is an online interactive music creation and collaboration website.
- Make wicked cool basslines with Toxic III VSTi:
- PICnome: grid-based controler. Demo videos:
- Eigenharp: new breath/key MIDI controller, only £4000! Demo video and main product page:http://www.eigenlabs.com/
- To cancel noise on an audio signal get a PAC SNI-1/3.5 noise filter on eBay:
- iStrobosoft strobe tuner from Peterson Strobe Tuners:
Slides from the Meetup:
Chris Huelsbeck, SF-EMM member and experienced video game soundtrack composer for more than 70 titles, has one more to add to his list: Zombie Smash. Here’s a short email interview I had with him recently:
For more info check out these links: